So, I live in Argenta, better known as Dogtown or (Downtown) North Little Rock. There's a neighborhood blog run by a "I don't know anything, but I know what's good for you" asshat. Anyway, he informed readers that fireworks are illegal in NLR and that if he catches any of us doing fireworks, he will call the cops. Seriously. What a knob. It's the 4th of July, amirite? Automatically, when someone says "Fourth of July", I think of this:

And then this:

Anyway, I figure that if the police are summoned and they actually do show, they'll either confiscate the fireworks or ask me to stop, which is fine by me. No harm, no foul.
Some people should not blog. Ha, I may be one of those people! This is so boring.
2 comments:
what better way to celebrate what our nation stands for than to go into "citizen cop" mode for a night? hope you can have fun in the green zone anyway.
He's such a goober! My response to him is, "Has anyone seen my lighter?"
Anyway, have a fuxxing awesome holiday, JhnMrk!
Post a Comment